5 Easy Stoli Cocktails for Your New Year's PartyDecember 29, 2021
What are easy Stoli cocktails I can make for a New Year’s Party?
- Stoli Soda
- Stoli Ohranj Cosmopolitan
- Stoli Salted Karamel Apple Martini
- Stoli Razberi Lemonade
- Stoli Blueberi Mule
With the end of December fast approaching, it’s time to prepare ourselves to welcome another chance for new beginnings, and the start of 2022 — an event best done with a delicious cocktail in hand, enjoyed in the company of friends and family.
Planning on staying up past midnight? These yummy and easy Stoli cocktails are the perfect refreshments to prepare for your celebrations! Whether you’re looking for a drink with some elegant flair or something quick you can whip up for a casual evening, these Stolichnaya cocktails will help you and your party to ring in the new year in good spirits.
Light, simple, and easy to drink, the Stoli Soda cocktail is one of the recommended recipes for those who want some alcoholic kick to their beverages, without the sugar or intense flavors of other cocktails. If you’re someone with limited time in the kitchen or someone who just enjoys the simpler things in life, here is our recipe for Stoli Soda.
- 50 ml of Stoli® Cucumber.
- 100 ml of Soda (we recommend unflavored club soda, but you may use your choice of sparkling water or tonic).
- Your choice of botanicals, for garnish.
- A slice of lime, for garnish.
- Fill up your glass with plenty of ice. We recommend using a Highball or Collins glass.
- Combine Stoli® Cucumber and your chosen soda/sparkling water/tonic. Mix well
- Garnish with your favorite botanical or a slice of lime
Stoli Ohranj Cosmopolitan
Cosmopolitans are a fancier option for those looking for a simple cocktail with complex flavors. Cosmopolitans are loved for their sweet and tangy tastes that cover up the more intense flavors of alcohol. The Stoli Ohranj, with its light, floral aroma of orange zest and rich flavors of orange liqueur and marmalade are a good accompaniment of the typical Cosmopolitan ingredients. Here, we have our recipe for Stoli Ohranj Cosmopolitan: delicious and dangerously drinkable!
- 1 ½ ounce Stoli® Ohranj™
- ½ part triple sec
- 1 ounce cranberry juice
- ¼ ounce lime juice
- Grapefruit or lemon twist, for garnish
- Combine Stoli® Ohranj™, triple sec, cranberry juice, and lime juice in a shaker.
- Shake with ice until incorporated.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a grapefruit twist or lemon twist.
Stoli Salted Karamel Apple Martini
Apple martinis are another popular drink for parties and holiday celebrations. They’re sugary, tangy, and easy to drink. Our recipe takes an interesting twist on the classic appletini, using the salty and decadent caramel flavors of the Stoli® Salted Karamel to cut through the sweetness of the original recipe. If you’re someone who loves sweet and savory treats, then this cocktail may be the one for you!
- 2½ ounces Stoli® Salted Karamel .
- 2 ounces apple juice (we recommend using cloudy apple juice).
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice.
- 1 ounce simple syrup.
- Combine all of your ingredients into a shaker with ice.
- Shake well until incorporated.
- Strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with an apple slice fan (optional).
Stoli Razberi Lemonade
Sweet and tangy berries, and zesty, refreshing lemonade — who doesn’t enjoy these? If you’re particularly fond of summer cocktails made with these ingredients, then the Stoli Razberi lemonade is our recommended cocktail for you. These are easy to make in big batches to entertain guests (you only need four ingredients) and are guaranteed to be the go-to cocktail of your party. We also suggest trying to make this recipe with freshly made lemonade, to elevate the taste of your beverages.
- 2 ounces Stoli® Razberi™
- 4 ounces lemonade
- Fresh raspberries
- Mix Stoli® Razberi™ and lemonade in a chilled glass. We suggest serving these in mason jars or Highball glasses.
- Mix well, and garnish with fresh raspberries.
Stoli Blueberi Mule
Moscow mules are the fizzy staple of holiday cocktail recipes. Made with spiced ginger beer, tart vodka, and fresh lime, they’re savory and pack a punch when compared to other cocktails. Spicy yet light, they’re perfect for casual drinking and sipping during the colder weather of New Year’s eve. Our recipe uses some Stoli® Blueberi™ Vodka to add fresh and floral flavors of blueberry to this delicious cocktail. For this drink, we highly recommend using a copper mug to serve — this highlights the flavors of the drink, and keeps it fresh and cold for longer.
- 2 ounces Stoli® Blueberi™ Vodka
- 4 ounces chilled Ginger Beer
- ½ ounce fresh lime juice
- Build the Stoli® Blueberi™ Vodka, chilled ginger beer, and fresh lime juice over ice in a copper mug.
- Mix lightly.
- Garnish with a lime wedge. Enjoy!
Welcoming 2022 is the perfect event to bust out some easy Stoli cocktails for you and your loved ones to celebrate the end of the year and ring in a new one. Whether you’re looking for some classic recipes, fancy cocktails, or something simple to sip while counting down the hours, we have just the recipe for you.
Ready for your New Year’s party? Order your favorite Stoli Vodka flavors and other beverages from Ralph’s Wines & Spirits! We carry the finest brands for a variety of spirits and wines, and offer delivery anywhere in Metro Manila!