What are Stolichnaya cocktails I should try?
- The Classic Vodka Martini
- The Embellishment
- The Bottle Service
- The Punk Petal
- The Creative Distortion
From Ralph’s Wines & Spirits’ catalog, we have our highly recommended line of Stolichnaya vodka. From Elit Vodka — a 10-time platinum awarded vodka and 10-time best vodka of the year — to crowd-favorite flavors like Bluberi, Cucumber, and Ohranj, Ralph’s Wines & Spirits is sure to have a flavor for you.
Not a fan of taking it neat? They’re also an excellent choice for making vodka cocktails. If you’re interested in trying some, we’ve got you covered. Here is our list of Stolichnaya cocktails to try making at home.
The Classic Vodka Martini
Made with only three essential ingredients, the classic vodka martini is one of the easiest cocktails around. But don’t be fooled by its simplicity — it’s an elegant and satisfying drink that pairs well with most appetizers. One sip of this cocktail made with Elit vodka is sure to make you feel like you’re on top of the world.
- 3 ounces Elit vodka
- Green olive, for garnish
- Lemon zest, for garnish
- Pour your Elit into a mixing glass with ice.
- Gently Stir until Elit is ice-cold.
- Strain the drink into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a green olive and/or lemon zest to your taste. Serve and enjoy.
The sweet and savory, with just a hint of salty toffee flavor — the Stoli Salted Karamel makes is the perfect ingredient for a good cider cocktail. In this recipe, we take a spin on the classic cold cider mix, adding a hint of lemon and lime to enhance the rich flavors of salted caramel and syrup. This is a great cocktail to enjoy on the beach or by the pool.
- 2 ounces of Stoli Salted Karamel
- 1 ounce of apple cider
- ¼ ounce of fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce of syrup or agave nectar
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- Sugar (optional)
- Pour your Stoli Salted Karamel, apple cider, lemon juice, and syrup/agave nectar into a chilled cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Place some ice in a highball glass, and pour your cocktail. You can also use a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with your lime wedge.
- You can also add some sugar around the rim for extra sweetness. Enjoy!
The Bottle Service
If you’re looking for a vodka that’s crisp and bursting with flavor, try Stolichnaya Cucumber. It has pure aromas, fresh cucumber flavor, and hints of basil. The following recipe brings out all of these characteristics and more. Made with clean, natural-tasting cucumber vodka, and fruity prosecco, the Bottle Service is a refreshing spritzer that's perfect for a summer afternoon on the porch.
- 2 ounces of Stoli Cucumber
- 3 ounces of Prosecco
- 1 ounce of fresh lemon juice
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Combine the Stoli Cucumber, Prosecco, and lemon juice into a chilled cocktail shaker. Shake until incorporated.
- Pour into a red wine glass. You can serve this over ice, or chill the glass beforehand.
- Garnish with mint sprigs, and serve.
The Punk Petal
Stoli Ohranj is a popular choice amongst the Stoli lineup it’s light and floral aromas, balanced by richer flavors of tangerine, orange, and hints of dark chocolate. It's also a great choice for summer-themed cocktails, like the Punk Petal. This cocktail is bold, zesty, and refreshing.
- 2 ounces of Stoli Ohranj
- 4 ounces of fresh orange juice
- ½ ounce of orange liqueur
- Lemon-lime soda
- 1 orange wedge, for garnish
- Pour the Stoli Ohranj, orange juice, and liqueur in a chilled highball or beer glass. Stir well.
- Add a splash of lemon-lime soda, to your tastes. Stir well.
- If desired, you can top your cocktail with some crushed ice.
- Garnish with your orange wedge, and serve.
The Creative Distortion
Who doesn’t love some homemade lemonade? A sweet and refreshing beverage, it’s a wonderful drink to have with brunch, or during a lunch party. You can even try elevating this classic drink with some delicious Stolichnaya Bluberi. This vodka has layers of blueberry, black currant, lemon, and just a slight medicinal hint of juniper — perfect with some tart, ice-cold lemonade.
- 1 and ½ ounces of Stoli Bluberi
- 2 ounces of fresh lemonade
- Slices of fresh lemon, for garnish
- Blueberries, for garnish
- Mix the Stoli Bluberi and fresh lemonade in your glass of choice. We recommend using a tumbler, but you can even make this in a mason jar glass.
- Either serve on ice or chill your glass.
- Garnish with some slices of lemon, and a few blueberries. Mix well and enjoy!
With Stolichnaya’s wide lineup, there comes a diverse range of flavors and characters. It’s the perfect vodka for anyone interested in mixing up a variety of cocktails at home. Buy some now from Ralph’s Wines & Spirits and serve up some of these delicious Stolichnaya cocktails at your next party. Cheers!