Masumi Nanago Junmai Daiginjo Nakadori 40 720ml
Nanago (Number Seven) is brewed with local Kinmon Nishiki rice and Masumi No. 7 Yeast in the traditional yamahai style. It is a liquid reflection of the beauty of our mountain home.
Name: Nanago (Number Seven)
Type: Junmai Daiginjo Yamahai Genshu
Yeast: Masumi No. 7 Yeast
Rice: Kinmon Nishiki (Nagano Pref.)
Polishing rate:40% remaining
Serving temperature:Lightly chilled
Storage: Cool and dark
- Aromas of ripe bananas, yellow peaches, and hints of cereal. Aroma is a combination of elegance and complexity.
- Subdued sweetness and a clear, expanding umami.
- Firm acidity and a tight bitterness form the sturdy bones of the sake, and a slight spiciness enlivens the tasting experience
- Japanese whiting tempura, fried spring rolls, asparagus goma ae, bamboo shoots stewed Tosa style
- The ripe banana and spiciness of Nanago make a good harmony with the aromatics of such dishes. The sake’s clear, expanding umami balances well with dashi.